WELCOME !

Thank You for visting My Blog !

014. rayer...!!

September 18, 2009 | cakciboo


yeah...look at the title...haha
I believe everybody feel the same way...yay~
xsaba dh neh...counting n counting...tik tok tik tok...

can't wait to see all my kazen....
can't wait to see n taste kueh nenek...
can't wait to...wear a new baju kurung...ehe
pendek kate, can't wait for everything that relate to ari rayer....hihihi

for those who know me,
n of course to all muslims...
^.^

HAPPY CELEBRATING EID MUBARAK

maap zahir batin yer u all...huhu~

ahah...ni saje la
buhsan2..wanna tell about my notti little brother..
representing..
AIMAN
he's 6
all my family member went
shopping rayer last week...
at the UE mall...as mama n
ayah looking n searching 4 their
outfit...
I have to b with Aiman..n watching Aiman (or should I
say -more to guiding
him...huhu~)
xreti dok diam...btol la org ckp
nme Aiman neh mmg la nakal...huhu~

I get bored too...then sddenly I got an idea..
ahah! Aiman, jom m
en sorok2...nanti akak carik
Aiman..gi sorok dulu..."
kate ku..ehe
Aiman dgn muke riangnyer... pegi la sorok...
hahahahahahaha
sukenyer aku men sorok2
ngan dye...sbb sng jek nk spot
the not..haha
xcayer?? meh tgk neh :


see...how come u can't find him when u can obviously see his leg...lol...


aiman...aiman..




Tags: | 4 comments

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

greeting fellow suju fan :D

TY sbb sudi follow fangirling blog sy ^^

Anonymous said...

frack_eyla@yahoo.co.uk..

add me on fb key ^^

hazmi fathi said...

huh !
aiman <---- nice dress
cantik baju dia.
'aiman xkesa'

BELLE said...

makin comel adek nad

Post a Comment

let me know something